AS9100D requires that managers, employees, and consultants be competent on the basis of appropriate education or training. If you are not familiar with the AS9100D, it is recommended to take the AS9100D Course first.
-You want to quickly and efficiently learn how to audit to AS9100D,
-you want to upgrade your expertise from auditing AS9100C to AS9100D,
-you want to improve your CV and career opportunities with qualifications in quality assurance and conducting 1st part audits, by adding this most recognized industry course to the education or training section of your CV,
-you want to upgrade your expertise to auditing with ISO 19011:2011,
-you do NOT have time to allocate 2 days to take an AS9100D auditor class,
-you want to train more of your staff on auditing economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day,
the online AS9100D auditor training is the solution:
Worldwide Course Recognition of SAE's CALISO online training:
SAE is among the world's leading standards developers that provides consensus standards and lifelong learning programs for the Automotive, Aerospace, and Commercial vehicle sectors. Since 1999, they have been the most popular and most widely used training courses in English, with over 30,000 trainees in the US and worldwide. The standards and regulations are provided online under licensing agreements.
Testimonial on the AS9100D auditor class:
"I completed the auditor training today and received my Certificate. I really like the training format and quiz format. Easy to follow and understand. I would recommend the course to anyone who has a need to understand the transition to the NEW standard."
VP of International Business Operations Orion Registrar Inc.
"The challenging online Auditor Certification Training, offered by CALISO, really helped me to focus on business process improvement at my company. I feel more connected to my current position with new tactics to approach quality issues effectively."
Kean P. Finnegan, P.G. - Sales Engineer Applied Geomechanics
"I just finished the online auditor training course and wanted you know that two weeks ago I attended a 5-day $3000.00 lead auditor course. I actually got a better understanding of the new requirements from your online course, compared to some of the areas that the 5-day course left gray. I am disappointed that I did not know of the online training prior to investing the $3000.00, your online training is considerably less expensive, more comprehensive and I received and internationally recognized training certificate. I loved the convenience of being to be able to take it at my own pace and not having to take time away from work. I am going to have members of all our branches take this online class, to strengthen our audit team."
Mike Madewell - QA Director of Taylor Communications Inc.
Upon registration using Visa, American Express, or MasterCard you will receive an invoice, and an E-mail notification with the password and link to login and take the class. PO and DD 1556 purchases are available for corporate and Federal Government accounts.
THE TRANSACTION IS SECURE: The credit card registration is done through a secure socket, so there is no risk for your credit card information, which is protected and cannot be intercepted.
If you register multiple users you will receive a password for each one of them.
To take the training:
- Go to the pre-signup screen (http://www.caliso9000.com/courses/AS9100D-AUDITOR-TRAINING/PreSignUp.asp), select a User ID that you can remember easily, enter your password and invoice #.
- If you are part of a group of users, go to the signup screen (http://www.caliso9000.com/courses/AS9100D-AUDITOR-TRAINING/SignUp.asp), and enter your personal information that will be used in the training certificate.
- Go to the login screen; enter your User ID and password.
- You will be presented with AS9100D Auditor training slides followed by quizzes, after taking a quiz, click on the score button to proceed.
- You cannot retake quizzes again, but you can go back and look at previous slides by using the "Previous" button.
- You have help buttons for each quiz question, and documentation examples for each training slide.
- Unless otherwise designated, all quiz questions are within the context of AS9100D and ISO19011.
- The training is optimized for ALL recent Internet browsers. To access videos your browser needs to allow Youtube access and popups.