Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you register to any of our online courses and are not satisfied with the content, let us know within 30 days of registration, and BEFORE you complete the course or are issued the online certificate: we will refund 100% of the registration fee. We are confident, that like our many other trainees, you will like any course we offer, take some of our other courses, and also recommend them to others. We are proud of our achievement, and want to show it through the explicit satisfaction guarantee that other trainers cannot offer.
IATF 16949:2016 Lead Auditor Training, Online IATF 16949 Lead Auditor
Online IATF 16949:2016 Lead Auditor Training
NOTE: If you do not have the IATF 16949:2016 standard, you will need to purchase it to take this course. You can purchase it from AIAG: hardcopy, e-Document.
IATF 16949:2016 requires QMS auditors, manufacturing process auditors, and product auditors to be able to demonstrate minimum competencies on the automotive process approach for auditing, including risk-based thinking, applicable customer-specific requirements, applicable ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements.
-You want to quickly and efficiently be trained on how to lead an IATF 16949:2016 audit,
-you want to quickly and efficiently be trained on IATF 16949:2016 (the standard).
-you want to be a lead auditor to conduct internal audits and supplier audits for your company,
-you want to improve your CV and career opportunities with qualifications in quality assurance and leading 1st part audits, by adding the most recognized course in the industry to the education or training section of your CV,
-you want to upgrade your expertise from auditing ISO/TS 16949 to IATF 16949:2016 and pass this course as a competency knowledge test (auditor) for transition to IATF 16949,
-you want to upgrade your expertise from auditing with ISO 19011:2002 to ISO 19011:2011,
-you do NOT have time to allocate 5 days to take an IATF 16949:2016 lead auditor class,
-you want to train more of your staff on auditing economically (Saving over $2500), and without having to immobilize them in a classroom for a full day,
the online IATF 16949:2016 Lead Auditor training is the solution:
- It can be taken from anyone's workplace or from home through the Internet with no time limit on when a registered trainee can start or finish. The certificates and courses are accessible online during 1 year.
- It has "save and exit" features so that you can do it at your own pace (a couple of sections per
- It starts with a comprehensive IATF 16949:2016 Video presentation that provides an overview of the standard and clearly communicates its intent.
- A second comprehensive ISO 19011 Video presentation provides an overview of the auditing process and techniques.
- The cost ranges from $339.96 for group training of 10 or more employees (each student receives his own login and password) to $399.95 for individual training. This is an average 70% cost savings on comparable class courses.
- It uses quizzes and case studies that give very good exposure on auditing automotive cpecific organisations.
- It provides excerpts of the International Standard ISO 9001:2015 abd ISO 19011:2011 to give guidance on auditing quality management systems. All standards excerpts used in the web-based training are provided online (view only) with permission from ANSI. Regulations excerpts are provided through the U.S. FDA, and the FAO and AS9100 with the permission of SAE International. If you do not have it already, you can purchase the IATF 16949:2016 standard from: AIAG. Practical training and role plays with trained auditors, such as participation in an audit is necessary before you can audit effectively after taking this class. These can only be covered in a live class environment.
- It uses a continuous evaluation method with on-going quizzes and case studies to facilitate the information retention. Quizzes can only be taken once, and once completed cannot be accessed.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is equal or greater to 70% you will be issued an IATF 16949:2016 Lead Auditor training certificate that you can print for 32 hours of training or 3.2 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) on IATF 16949:2016 lead auditor training.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is less than 70%, you will have to take a final exam and score above 70% to be issued the training certificate.
Worldwide Course Recognition of SAE's CALISO online training:
SAE is among the world's leading standards developers that provides consensus standards and lifelong learning programs for the Automotive, Aerospace, and Commercial vehicle sectors. CALISO online training courses are recognized by all registrars and hiring companies as objective evidence of effective training on the particular standard and regulation. Since 1999, they have been the most popular and most widely used training courses in English, with over 30,000 trainees in the US and worldwide. The standards and regulations are provided online under licensing agreements.
Testimonial on the IATF 16949:2016 Lead auditor training course:
"I completed the auditor training today and received my Certificate. I really like the training format and quiz format. Easy to follow and understand. I would recommend the course to anyone who has a need to understand the transition to the previous standard."
VP of International Business Operations
Orion Registrar Inc.
"The challenging online Auditor Certification training, offered by CALISO, really helped me to focus on business process improvement at my company. I feel more connected to my current position with new tactics to approach quality issues effectively."
Kean P. Finnegan, P.G. - Sales Engineer
"Thank you so much for your responsiveness. I have to tell you that I really enjoyed reading the materials, because it was very well written. I really liked the style of writing."
A Menedjian - Independant trainee
Upon registration using
Visa, America Express, or MasterCard you will receive an invoice, and an E-mail notification with
the password and link to login and take the class. PO and DD 1556 purchases are available for corporate and Federal Government
TRANSACTION IS SECURE: The credit card registration is done through a secure socket, so there is no risk for your credit card information, which is protected and cannot be intercepted.
To take the training:
Go to the pre-signup screen (http://www.caliso9000.com/courses/IATF-16949-2016-LEAD-AUDITOR-TRAINING2/PreSignUp.asp), select a User ID that you can remember easily, enter your password and invoice #.
- If you are part of a group of users, go to the signup screen (http://www.caliso9000.com/courses/IATF-16949-2016-LEAD-AUDITOR-TRAINING2/SignUp.asp, and enter your personal information that will be used in the training certificate.
- Go to the login screen; enter your User ID and password.
- You will be presented with training slides followed by quizzes, after taking a quiz, click on the score button to proceed.
- You cannot retake quizzes again, but you can go back and look at previous slides by using the "Previous" button.
- You have help buttons for each quiz question, and documentation examples for each training slide.
- Unless otherwise designated, all quiz questions are within the context of IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 19011:2011.
- The training is optimized for ALL recent Internet browsers. To access videos your browser needs to allow Youtube access and popups.
Download the course Outline
Compare with other courses
Course accreditation questions (FAQs)
Frequently asked questions
Go to pricing and registration information
Go directly to training Login screen
Forgot your User ID or Password or Invoice Number