- You are shorthanded and are struggling with the maintenance of your COMPLIANCE program.
- You are having difficulties having a complete round of internal audits
- You are having difficulties having top management or departmental attention to internal audit
- You are having difficulties motivating your internal auditors in adding the audit workload to their
- You want to give a big push to have a department get back in line.
What we can do for you:
- We provide expertise in auditing that can drive change and improvements more effectively. All our auditors are certified lead auditors who have extensive auditing experience and people skills.
- We will conduct the internal audit for you based on your own schedule, and
- We conduct a thorough desk audit.
- At your request, we can also target areas or departments where we dig deeper to uncover the nonconformities behind the difficulties you may be
- We will issue the plan, audit checklists, corrective actions and audit reports in compliance with the ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001, AS9100 internal audit requirements and ISO 19011.
- We will also follow up to close the corrective actions.
- We do not charge travel expenses for internal audits conducted in CALIFORNIA.
For more detailed information on our Certification Maintenance Progam consult:
For more detailed information on Internal Audits consult:
The Bookstore and Lead Auditor Training
See addtional information on our web-based auditor courses at: ISO 9001 Auditor course, ISO 14001 Auditor course , ISO 13485 Auditor course , and ISO/TS 16949 Auditor course.