ISO 13485:2016, ISO 13485:2016 TRAINING, ISO 13485:2016 COURSE
Online ISO 13485:2016 Training ($289.95
Links to the new 2016 GMP (21CFR820), ISO 13485 Auditor, and to the ISO 13485 Lead Auditor courses.
-You want to quickly and efficiently understand what ISO 13485:2016 is about,
-you want to upgrade your knowledge and expertise from ISO 13485:2003 or ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 13485:2016,
-you do NOT have time to allocate a full day to take a LIVE class on ISO 13485:2016,
-you want to train more of your staff on ISO 13485:2016 economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day,
the ISO 13485:2016 online training is the solution:
- It can be taken from anyone's workplace or from home through the Internet with no time limit on when a registered trainee can start or finish. The certificates and courses are accessible online during 1 year.
- It has "save and exit" features so that you can do it at your own pace (a couple of sections per day...).
- After registration, there are no time limit on when you can start or complete the course. You have complete flexibility in taking the course around your schedule.
- The cost ranges from $246.46 for group training of 10 or more employees (each student receives his own login and password) to $289.95 for individual training. This is an average 60% cost savings on comparable class courses.
- The training uses examples and quizzes that give very good exposures on industry related implementation issues.
- It provides excerpt of the standard ISO 13485:2016 to give guidance in implementation of quality systems. All standards excerpts used in the web-based training are provided online (view only)with permission from ANSI. Regulations excerpts are provided through the U.S. FDA, and the FAO and AS9100 with the permission of SAE International.
- It uses a continuous evaluation method with on-going quizzes to facilitate the information retention. Quizzes can only be taken once, and once completed cannot be accessed.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is equal or greater to 70% you will be issued a training certificate that you can print for 12 hours of training or 1.2 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) on ISO 13485:2016.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is less than 70%, you will have to take a final exam and score above 70% to be issued the training certificate.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you register to any of our online courses and are not satisfied with the content, let us know within 30 days of registration, and BEFORE you complete the course or are issued the online certificate: we will refund 100% of the registration fee. We are confident, that like our many other trainees, you will like any course we offer, take some of our other courses, and also recommend them to others. We are proud of our achievement, and want to show it through the explicit satisfaction guarantee that other trainers cannot offer.
Worldwide Course Recognition of SAE's CALISO online training:
SAE is among the world's leading standards developers that provides consensus standards and lifelong learning programs for the Automotive, Aerospace, and Commercial vehicle sectors. CALISO online training courses are recognized by all registrars and hiring companies as objective evidence of effective training on the particular standard and regulation. Since 1999, they have been the most popular and most widely used training courses in English, with over 30,000 trainees in the US and worldwide. The standards and regulations are provided online under licensing agreements.
Testimonial on this ISO 13485 Training Online course:
completed the Interactive online training for the new ISO
Standard. I liked the fact that I was able to
take the class at my convenience from my desk at work. I
was able to allocate a few hours over a 4-day period to
take the class. The layout of the on-line training was
easy to follow. All of the standard requirements were in
italics and an easy-to-understand "translation"
could be found directly underneath. Also, since each
section was followed by a short quiz the entire process
didn't feel overwhelming."
Hagmann - ISO Coordinator of Baxter Healthcare
cost-effective uniform training for a management and
sales staff that is located world-wide is difficult at
best. Arranging travel and schedules to ensure that
everyone can get to the training is next to impossible.
online training provides a comprehensive program that
allows our management team the flexibility to take the
ISO 13485 training on their own schedules, while
providing documentable evidence of the training.
that Senior management understands their role in the
updated standard is the first step in ensuring the
success of our transition to the new standard.
researching a number of online training solutions, I
found CALISO's program to offer the best bang for the
Jerry Bunch -
Senior Quality Manager of Boundless Manufacturing
registration using Visa, America Express, or MasterCard
you will receive an invoice, and an E-mail notification
with the password and link to login and take the class.
PO and DD 1556 purchases are available for corporate and Federal Government
THE TRANSACTION IS SECURE:The credit card
registration is done through a secure socket, so there is
no risk for your credit card information, which is
protected and cannot be intercepted.
If you register
multiple users you will receive a password for each one
To take the training:
- Go to the pre-signup screen
select a User ID that you can remember easily, enter your password and
- If you are part of a group
of users, go to the signup screen (http://www.caliso9000.com/courses/ISO-13485-2016-TRAINING/SignUp.asp),
and enter your personal information that will be used in the training certificate.
- Go to the login screen; enter
your User ID and password.
- You will be presented with
training slides followed by quizzes, after taking a quiz, click on the
score button to proceed.
- You cannot retake quizzes again,
but you can go back and look at previous slides by using the "Previous" button.
- You have help buttons for each
quiz question, and documentation examples for each training slide.
- Unless otherwise designated,
all quiz questions are within the context of ISO 13485:2016.
- The training is optimized for ALL recent Internet browsers. To access videos your browser needs to allow Youtube access and popups.
Download the course outline
Compare with other courses
Course accreditation questions (FAQs)
Frequently asked questions
Go to pricing and registration information
Go directly to training Login screen
Forgot your User ID or Password or Invoice Number