Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you register to any of our online courses and are not satisfied with the content, let us know within 30 days of registration, and BEFORE you complete the course or are issued the online certificate: we will refund 100% of the registration fee. We are confident, that like our many other trainees, you will like any course we offer, take some of our other courses, and also recommend them to others. We are proud of our achievement, and want to show it through the explicit satisfaction guarantee that other trainers cannot offer.
ISO 14001:2015 Overview, ISO 14001:2015 Training
Online ISO 14001:2015 Overview Training *
-You want to quickly and efficiently have a comprehensive overview on ISO 14001:2015 (the standard).
-you want to upgrade your knowledge from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015,
-you want to improve your resume and career opportunities in the Environmental Industry with qualifications on ISO 14001:2015, by adding this recognized course to the education or training section of your CV,
-you do NOT have time to allocate a 2 days to take an ISO 14001:2015 class,
-you want to train more of your management economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for 1 full,
the online ISO 14001:2015 training is the solution especially for busy managers:
- It can be taken from anyone's workplace or from home through the Internet with no time limit on when a registered trainee can start or finish. The certificates and courses are accessible online during 3 years.
- It has "save and exit" features so that you can do it at your own pace (a couple of sections per
- It contains a comprehensive Video presentation that provides an overview of ISO 14001:2015
- The cost ranges from $221.46 for group training of 10 or more employees (each student receives his own login and password) to $269.95 for individual training. This is an average 70% cost savings on comparable class courses.
- It provides excerpts of the International Standard ISO14001:2015. All standards excerpts used in the web-based training are provided online (view only)with permission from ANSI. Regulations excerpts are provided through the U.S. FDA, and the FAO and AS9100 with the permission of SAE International.
- It uses a continuous evaluation method with on-going quizzes and case studies to facilitate the information retention. Quizzes can only be taken once, and once completed cannot be accessed.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is equal or greater to 70% you will be issued an ISO 14001:2015 training certificate that you can print for 4 hours of training or 0.4 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) on ISO 14001:2015 training on ISO 14001:2015.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is less than 70%, you will have to take a final exam and score above 70% to be issued the training certificate.
Worldwide Course Recognition:
CALISO online training courses are recognized by all registrars and hiring companies as objective evidence of effective training on the particular standard and regulation. Since 1999, they have been the most popular and most widely used training courses in English, with over 30,000 trainees in the US and worldwide. The standards and regulations are provided online under licensing agreements.
Employees of some of the following corporations use our online courses:
"I have been a returning customer of CALISO for several years now. I like the fact that I can take courses at any time and from any computer. CALISO's courses are challenging but cost-effective. (It is nice NOT to have to travel in order to keep my skills & knowledge level current). I have always found the course materials to be accurate and up-to-date, plus I earn CEUs for my continuing education... The staff at CALISO have always been friendly and supportive. Thank you! I would recommend any course provided by CALISO hands down!!"
Tracy Armstrong, QA Manager ISO Rep & Certified Environmental Specialist....
Upon registration using
Visa, America Express, or MasterCard you will receive an invoice, and an E-mail notification with
the password and link to login and take the class. PO and DD 1556 purchases are available for corporate and Federal Government
accounts; fax the PO to (509) 756-6053.
TRANSACTION IS SECURE: The credit card registration is done through a secure socket, so there is no risk for your credit card information, which is protected and cannot be intercepted.
If you register multiple users you will receive a password for each one of
To take the training:
Go to the pre-signup screen (http://www.caliso9000.com/courses/ISO-14001-2015-OVERVIEW-TRAINING/PreSignUp.asp), select a User ID that you can remember easily, enter your password and invoice #.
- If you are part of a group of users, go to the signup screen (http://www.caliso9000.com/courses/ISO-14001-2015-OVERVIEW-TRAINING/SignUp.asp), and enter your personal information that will be used in the training certificate.
- Go to the login screen; enter your User ID and password.
- You will be presented with training slides followed by quizzes, after taking a quiz, click on the score button to proceed.
- You cannot retake quizzes again, but you can go back and look at previous slides by using the "Previous" button.
- You have help buttons for each quiz question, and documentation examples for each training slide.
- Unless otherwise designated, all quiz questions are within the context of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 19011:2011.
- The training is optimized for recent ALL Internet browsers. To access videos your browser needs to allow Youtube access and popups.
if your connection is slow, do not click on buttons such as
"Submit", "Login" or "Score" twice.
your browser disk cache on a regular basis to optimize the performance of your
ease of readability select "Verdana" as your display font.
-Do not disable cookies.
you are planning to leave the training for more than 20 minutes, "Save
and Exit". The training session times-out after 20 minutes of inactivity.
Contact us for assistance in your ISO 14000 Implementation at E-mail:
Download the course outline
Compare with other courses
Frequently asked questions
Go to pricing and registration information
Go directly to training Login screen
Forgot your User ID or Password or Invoice Number