Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you register to any of our online courses and are not satisfied with the content, let us know within 30 days of registration, and BEFORE you complete the course or are issued the online certificate: we will refund 100% of the registration fee. We are confident, that like our many other trainees, you will like any course we offer, take some of our other courses, and also recommend them to others. We are proud of our achievement, and want to show it through the explicit satisfaction guarantee that other trainers cannot offer.
ISO 16949 Lead Auditor Training, TS 16949 Lead Auditor Course
ISO/TS 16949:2009 Lead Auditor Training*
Links to the ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor course , to the ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor course, and to ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Training.
-You want to quickly and efficiently learn how to lead an ISO/TS 16949:2009 audit,
-you want to quickly and efficiently be trained on TS 16949 (the specification).
-you want to be a lead auditor to conduct internal audits and supplier audits for your company,
-you want to improve your CV and career opportunities with qualifications in quality assurance and leading 1st part audits, by adding the most recognized course in the industry to the education or training section of your CV,
-you want to upgrade your expertise from auditing QS 9000 to ISO 16949,
-you want to upgrade your expertise from auditing with ISO 19011:2002 to ISO 19011:2011,
-you do NOT have time to allocate a 5 days to take an ISO/TS 16949 Lead Auditor class,
-you want to train more of your staff on auditing economically (saving over $1200) and without having to immobilize them in a classroom for days,
-you want to BE TRAINED ON how ISO/TS 16949:2009 relates to core tools, such as:
-Statistical Process Control (SPC).
-APQP/CP: Advanced Product Quality Planning and Control Plans).
-PPAP: Production Part Approval Process.
-FMEA: Failure Mode and Effects Analysis.
-MSA: Measurement Systems Analysis.
the online ISO 16949 Lead Auditor training is the solution:
- ISO/TS 16949 internal auditors and lead auditors do not need to take an expensive AIAG, IRCA or RABQSA course.
- It can be taken from anyone's workplace or from home through the Internet.
- It has "save and exit" features so that you can do it at your own pace (a couple of sections per
- It starts with a comprehensive training on ISO 16949:2009 that provides a detailed overview of the specification and clearly communicates its intent.
- A comprehensive ISO 19011 Video presentation provides an overview of the auditing process and techniques.
- The cost ranges from $314.46 for group training of 10 or more employes (each student receives his own login and password) to $369.95 for individual training. This is an average 70% cost savings on comparable class courses.
- It uses quizzes and case studies that give very good exposure on auditing manufacturing, service, biomedical, software, and new economy companies.
- It provides excerpts of the specification and uses ISO 19011:2011 to give guidance on auditing quality management systems. All standards excerpts used in the web-based training are provided online (view only) with permission from All standards excerpts used in the web-based training are provided online (view only) with permission from ANSI; regulations excerpts are provided through the U.S. FDA, and the FAO and AS9100 with the permission of SAE International. Practical training and role plays with trained auditors, such as participation in an audit is necessary before you can audit effectively after taking this class. These can only be covered in a live class environment.
- It uses a continuous evaluation method with on-going quizzes and case studies to facilitate the information retention.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is equal or greater to 70% you will be issued a ISO/TS 16949:2009 Lead Auditor training certificate that you can print for 22 hours of training or 2.2 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) on ISO/TS 16949:2009 lead auditor training.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is less than 70%, you will have to take a final exam and score above 70% to be issued the training certificate.
Worldwide Course Recognition:
CALISO online training courses are recognized by all registrars and hiring companies as objective evidence of effective training on the particular standard and regulation. Since 1999, they have been the most popular and most widely used training courses in English, with over 30,000 trainees in the US and worldwide. The standards and regulations are provided online under licensing agreements.
what are the requirements for ISO/TS 16949 internal auditor qualification? I've heard that auditors must be qualified by an AIAG, IRCA or RABQSA member organization. Is this true?
Please read this Quality Digest Article.
CALISO Online Training Customers
Testimonial on the ISO 16949 Lead auditor course:
"The challenging online Lead Auditor Certification Training, offered by CALISO, really helped me to focus on business process improvement at my company. I feel more connected to my current position with new tactics to approach quality issues effectively."
Kean P. Finnegan, P.G. - Sales Engineer
cost-effective uniform training for a management and
sales staff that is located world-wide is difficult at
best. Arranging travel and schedules to ensure that
everyone can get to the training is next to impossible.
online training provides a comprehensive program that
allows our management team the flexibility to take the training on their own schedules, while
providing documentable evidence of the training.
that Senior management understands their role in the
updated standard is the first step in ensuring the
success of our compliance program.
researching a number of online training solutions, I
found CALISO's program to offer the best bang for the
Jerry Bunch -
Senior Quality Manager of Boundless Manufacturing
Upon registration using
Visa, America Express, or MasterCard you will receive an invoice, and an E-mail notification with
the password and link to login and take the class. PO and DD 1556 purchases are available for corporate and Federal Government
accounts; fax the PO to (509) 756-6053.
TRANSACTION IS SECURE: The credit card registration is done through a secure socket, so there is no risk for your credit card information, which is protected and cannot be intercepted.
If you register multiple users you will receive a password for each one of them.
To take the training:
Go to the pre-signup screen (http://www.caliso9000.com/courses/TS16949LEADAUDITOR/PreSignUp.asp), select a User ID that you can remember easily, enter your password and invoice #.
- If you are part of a group of users, go to the signup screen (http://www.caliso9000.com/courses/TS16949LEADAUDITOR/SignUp.asp, and enter your personal information that will be used in the training certificate.
- Go to the login screen; enter your User ID and password.
- You will be presented with training slides followed by quizzes, after taking a quiz, click on the score button to proceed.
- You cannot retake quizzes again, but you can go back and look at previous slides by using the "Previous" button.
- You have help buttons for each quiz question, and documentation examples for each training slide.
- Unless otherwise designated, all quiz questions are within the context of ISO/TS16949:2009 and ISO 19011:2011.
- The training is optimized for ALL recent Internet browsers
Download the course outline
Compare with other courses
Course accreditation questions (FAQs)
Frequently asked questions
Go to pricing and registration information
Go directly to training Login screen
Forgot your User ID or Password or Invoice Number